Time is TBD | Location is TBD
Ideal Team Player - 1 Day Workshop
The Ideal Team Player presents a powerful framework and easy-to-use tools for identifying, hiring and developing ideal team players in any kind of organization. Whether you’re a leader striving to create a culture of teamwork, an HR Pro looking to hire real team players this training has real value!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About The Event
9:00 a.m. -10:40 a.m.
Introductions – 30 minutes
- Why are we here?
- What is an Ideal Team Player? Overview of Humble, Hungry, Smart – 15 minutes
- The Ideal Team Player - 30 Minute Video
- Self-Assessment (pages 192-193 in “The Ideal Team Player” book) – 15-minute independent exercise
Break – 15 minutes
11:00 a.m. - Noon
- Break into Teams of 2 for Peer Assessment (using manager assessment template) – 15-minute team exercise
- Comparison of Self vs. Peer – team discussion (15 minutes)
- Group discussion (30 minutes)
Noon – 1:00 p.m Lunch
1:00 p.m. -
- Desired Virtues – 10 Minutes
- Becoming a Team of IDEAL PLAYERS – 1 hour
- What’s working?
- How can we improve?
- Define Categories / Group Ideas by Category – 30 minutes
- Discussion of changes in approach. How do we implement the change?